- Glorious 7.4-acre estate perched at the crest of the Palos Verdes Peninsula
- Located in the exclusive 24 hour guard gated City of Rolling Hills
- Crowned with approximately 51,000 square feet of living area
- Appointed with 9 bedrooms and 25 bathrooms
- Panoramic ocean to mountain views
- 10,000 square foot luxurious Moorish hamam and spa
- 15,000 square foot Neoclassical grand ballroom
- 2 Tennis courts — indoor hardcourt and outdoor clay court
- 2 Swimming pools — indoor and outdoor
- Equestrian trails
- Bocce court
- Gorgeous guest house with amenities
- Gymnasium and yoga room
- Wine cellar
- Catering facilities
- Geothermal heating and cooling system; eligible for LEED certification
- Radiant floor heating
- Six car garage and motor court
- Elevators, both private and commercial
- Breathtakingly beautiful Spanish Hacienda, meticulously conceived, designed and landscaped to remain as intimate as it is grand.
- Designed by award winning and world renowned classical Spanish architect, Rafael Manzano Martos, in cooperation with architect Anthony Inferrera; all interiors by Bruno and Manuel Gavira and decorative painting by Nicholas Luca de Tena.
- Seventeen years in the making and built to exacting standards by Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Moroccan artisans and craftsmen; recruited explicitly for this project.
- Unimaginable panoramic views encompassing the beaches, the West Side, the Hollywood Hills, downtown Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Mountains.
- Located in one of the only guard gated cities in America, with security further enhanced by the Hacienda's own gated and secured perimeter, featuring multiple surveillance cameras and breach sensors.
- Rolling Hills is the perfect environment to raise a family and is known for outstanding private and public schools, the area offers the best of both worlds for children, marrying Los Angeles' urban appeal with the healthy coastal lifestyle of the Palos Verdes Peninsula.
- Rolling Hills is quintessentially Los Angeles' preeminent equestrian community, boasting direct access to 57 miles of riding trails and the Peninsula is home to the annual Portuguese Bend National Horse Show.
- Conveniently close to LAX and private airports, minutes from numerous beaches and just a short boat ride away from Catalina Island.
- Tranquil and aromatic manicured grounds including jetliner views, aligned marble fountains, rose gardens, vegetable gardens, a wide selection of fragrant herbs and wild flowers. The orchards boast twenty four varieties of fruit and nut trees.
- Authentic tribute to Spanish and Moorish architectural influences, such as The Alhambra, are found in every detail; including magnificent frescoes, fountains, inlayed pavings, wood ceilings and arches.
- The Hamam (Moorish-style spa and baths) is opulently appointed with hand crafted ceilings, imported marble, hand-carved sandstone, 24 carat gold Venetian tiling and an indoor pool; all providing a spa experience to rival any of the world's finest resorts.
- One of Southern California's largest and well-equipped private ballrooms features built-in catering facilities, an independent 400 amp power circuit with separate sound and lighting control rooms fit to enhance any professional performance. The infrastructure is conveniently concealed within the walls and ideal for hosting fundraisers and other exclusive events; accommodating a sit-down dinner for up to 350 guests, a dance floor and a 30-piece orchestra. When it is not utilized as a grand ballroom, this extraordinary space doubles as an indoor tennis court.
- Both the outdoor infinity edged pool and the red clay tennis court offer outstanding panoramic ocean, mountain and city views.
- Uncompromising in every detail, including 800 year old river-recovered heart pine floors, 1940's antique glass windows and custom-forged door knobs and handles featuring the property's insignia.
- Immaculate utilities service facility designed to simplify maintenance and implementation of future technological innovations. Includes an emergency 80KW backup generator and a geothermal energy system for both heating and cooling all structures; significantly reducing monthly energy costs.
- Hacienda de la Paz is structurally engineered and built to last for centuries.
Details and measurements are provided for general informational purposes only. Buyer is responsible for verification.
©2016 Hacienda De La Paz